Sunday, September 18, 2011

21 weeks

I'm halfway done now at 21 weeks. Not much has changed thank heavens. She's still doing great and is healthy and growing just perfectly. Ricky always gets so nervous when we're waiting for the results of the ultrasound. He turns as white as a ghost and I swear he even holds his breath. He always lets out a huge sigh of relief when the doctor says everything's looking good. He's going to be such a good dad. I thought I was going to be the worry-wart, but I think Ricky just may have me beat. =0 ) But she's growing great and developing well and her heart is strong and she's just moving away. I still haven't felt a huge kick yet, just the little flutters still. But they're getting stronger and stronger and more frequent. I'm not sure if babies have a 'schedule' yet this early, but she picks early morning and late night to start moving around. She's pretty quiet during the day. She still wouldn't look at the camera for this last ultrasound. She's just a camera shy little girl. She keeps facing my back and won't turn around....and when she does face the front, she's covering her face with her hands or moving too fast for them to catch a glimpse, so I'm still not really sure who she resembles (not that you can tell much from an ultrasound anyways). But she's doing well and that's all the matters. =0 )


No comments:

Post a Comment