Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ricky's Birthday

Today is Ricky's 30th birthday. We didn't really do much...we're pretty chill these days. But we cooked a delicious steak dinner with some asparagus and salad. He had a good day at work and is excited to relax before school starts tomorrow. He's been lucky and hasn't had to go to class on Monday or Tuesday. I think for the first time today i got to feel our precious baby have her first little kick. I'm not 100% for sure it was a kick, but it was a feeling I've never felt before and a kick is what it felt like, so I'm going to run with that. The special part is it happened for the first time on Ricky's birthday. I'm excited to see what other 'firsts' Brynn and her daddy will have. I feel like they've already bonded =0 ) We had Ricky's birthday dinner and now we're about to watch a movie after I finish this blog. I keep getting in trouble because I don't update it as much as I should. =0 ) So to appease my wonderful birthday husband, I'll be trying a little harder. =0 )





Here's a picture of when I was 16 weeks.


And here's a picture of me at 19 weeks....about halfway done.



So that's the update for now. Things are great and we're so excited to see this precious little girl.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! Jackie told me the good news! So excited for you

    ReplyDelete