Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our new house!!!!

We finally purchased our new home about a month ago. We moved in the weekend of my brother and sister in law's wedding weekend, September 5th, 2009. We LOVE our home and LOVE decorating and we LOVE that it's ours to keep. =0 ) I thought I'd put some pictures up on here for everyone to see.

This was our last day moving out of our first place together...our lovely apartment. =0 ) Peace out 2160....Hellooo 7630!!! This is Ricky putting our cabinets together. He did such a great job!!





We somehow mixed up the placement of 2 base cabinets, so we ended up having to order a different size upper cabinet to go over the stove. So our progress stopped at this point for about a week.

1 comment:

  1. I love to try to remember what it look liked before! It looks sooo good, Leah, you have worked so hard to make your house you pretty home! It looks great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete